Your order will be shipped on the shipping date you selected. You choose the shipping date yourself in the shipping calendar during the check-out process. After you have chosen your contact details, delivery address and your desired shipping method, you will see the shipping calendar where you can select your desired shipping date. You can plan your order with us up to 90 days in advance.
Delivery of your order can be done at home in the evening or at home or at the office during the day. We work with the following carriers:
- – Trunkrs: your package will only be delivered to a home address via this carrier in the evening between 5:30 PM and 10:30 PM (refrigerated fresh boxes are only sent via Trunkrs);
- – PostNL: For business deliveries during the day at the office you can choose PostNL;
- – DHL/Pallet shipment: If you would like to have a larger delivery (approx. 20+ packages) delivered to one (office) address, select: Daytime delivery via PostNL/DHL. You choose your desired one shipment date in the calendar and the pallet delivery will be made the next working day. Important: be present. You will receive a message about when the pallet shipment will be delivered.
- You choose your delivery method just before paying during checkout.
Orders with an order value higher than €45 are shipped free of charge in the Netherlands and Belgium. For orders under this amount, a shipping rate of €7.50 per address applies and other conditions apply outside the Benelux. (Please contact us for shipments outside these limits).
Yes, we can deliver on invoice for orders over €500 in order value (invoice must be paid before delivery). We also offer an option to pay afterwards through Klarna.
By placing your order with a minimum order value of €500.00 via the website and choosing the payment option: Pay by invoice. As soon as we have approved your order, you will receive the invoice by email.
The payment term is no later than 30 days from the time of ordering (depending on the time of order compared to delivery date). We always accept payment before shipment. If you order on invoice two weeks before the chosen shipping date, a payment term of 14 days applies. If you place your order 7 days before the desired shipping date, the payment term is 6 days.
You will receive updates by email and text message on the day of delivery. A text message is sent when the package is on its way and has been delivered. You can contact the courier via the track and trace system at Trunkrs and provide delivery instructions, such as drop permission or a neighbor's delivery when no one is at home. For PostNL shipments you will also be kept informed via the track and trace page.
Pallet shipment? We will then keep you (personally) informed by email.
We work together with the couriers:
- – Trunkrs (evening delivery);
- – PostNL (daytime delivery;
- – DHL (pallet shipments).
- We ship with Trunkrs for private addresses and chilled fresh shipments (evening delivery). PostNL is used for business addresses. DHL is used for pallet shipments to one address.
This depends on the chosen shipping date and the carrier. The delivery time per carrier from the chosen shipping date of your order usually looks as follows:
- – Trunkrs: same day delivery 'in the evening. Your chosen shipping date is also the delivery date. Nobody at home or delivery failed? The delivery person will then come by again the next evening for a second attempt.
- – PostNL: 1-3 working days with the exception of peak periods around the holidays. Parcels can be significantly delayed at PostNL during peak times. Keep an eye on the track & trace for this. We cannot have already sent packages delivered expeditiously if they are already in the hands of a carrier.
- For private deliveries via Trunkrs, the delivery time is the same day as the chosen shipping date. For business addresses and Belgian addresses, the delivery time is usually 1 working day after the chosen shipping date.
Our products are shipped in suitable and festive packaging. For our Ama la Vita For gift boxes, outer packaging is used to prevent damage if deemed necessary.
Fresh shipments are delivered as standard with Trunkrs in a refrigerated shipping method, where the contents are kept at refrigerator temperature (max. 7 degrees) for up to 48 hours. Afterwards it is important that the products are stored in a refrigerator.
Our refrigerated drinks boxes contain fresh products that can be kept refrigerated for a maximum of 4 days from the moment of shipment, thanks to vacuum packaging, among other things.
Example 1: If the cooled drinks box was delivered on Monday evening, you can serve the contents until Thursday.
Example 2: Was the cooled drinks box sent on Thursday, but could not be delivered on Thursday evening, for example because no one was at home? The delivery person will then offer the refrigerated box one last time on Friday evening (the contents can remain safely refrigerated in the box for up to 48 hours). If the box is accepted on Friday evening, the drinks box can still be consumed until Sunday (4 days after shipment on Thursday).
The first delivery attempt of my refrigerated order with Trunkrs failed, what now?
Our carrier Trunkrs always has two delivery attempts for our refrigerated boxes. Our advice is therefore to always have a refrigerated box delivered to your home 2 evenings in advance. If the delivery person delivers the drinks box on the second evening, the delivery promise has been fulfilled and there is therefore no money-back guarantee. Was it not delivered within 2 delivery attempts and were you at home or did you give permission to drop off? Then you have every right to compensation or your money back.
Important: If a refrigerated drinks box is not accepted after 2 delivery attempts (2 days), while the driver was at the door, any form of warranty or money return will lapse. This falls under food waste and we are happy to combat this at all times.